Organizations gain a competitive advantage in an ever-changing economy when their employees are engaged with continuous professional development training. Our training programs are designed to help employers retain a talented workforce which in turns decreases turnout, and employees are empowered attain their professional development goals.
Our leadership development strategy focuses on key areas to empower millennials as they face a distinctive set of challenges:
- Influencing others towards positive change
- Discovering your leadership values & purpose
- Strengthening your Emotional Intelligence
- Navigating organizational changes
- Resolving conflicting business relationships
In today's fast moving market, inter-personal communication is essential for job and business success. Over 60% of young professionals describe difficulty in social settings. Our training focuses on building both fundamental and strategic networking best practices that support both employee development and business goals.
- Learn valuable networking skills and best practices
- Create connections that generate leads and opportunities
- Improve fluency and confidence when interacting in a variety of industries
- Practice the skills learned in a real-life simulation
Our management development strategy focuses on four essential skill sets to help millennials become better managers:
- Shifting focus to help others achieve their goals
- Outstanding communication
- Navigating office politics
- Exceeding expectations
- Inspiring rank-and-file employees
Public speaking and presentations can be daunting for those with little experience or practice. This workshop focuses on building the essential tools to become a confident and articulate public speaker and presenter.
- Tried and true techniques of a great speech and presentation
- Business presentations decoded
- The art of vocal variety & body language
- Persuading your audience
These are just a few of the sessions we have done in the past. If you would like to build a custom session covering different or overlapping topics, reach out to us and we are happy to design sessions that fit your needs!